South India Hotels and Restaurants Association (SIHRA) was incorporated in 1951 as a Company under Companies Act without having a share capital.
SIHRA constitutes the Southern Region of Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India (FHRAI), the Apex Trade Association for the Hospitality industry in India.SIHRA’s Membership comprises the smallest Restaurants to the Five Star deluxe Hotels in the Southern States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry
South India Hotels and Restaurants Association
6th Floor, Seethakathi Business Centre,
Tel : 91-44- 2829 7511, 91-44- 2829 7512, 91-44- 2829 7510
The following State Associations are our members
- The Tamil Nadu Hotels Association, Chennai
- The Karnataka Pradesh Hotel & Restaurants Association, Bengaluru
- The Kerala Hotel & Restaurant Association, Kochi.
- The Andhra Pradesh Hotels Association, Tirupati
- The Telangana State Hotels & Restaurants Association of Telangana State , Hyderabad
- The Hotels Association of Pondicherry , Pondicherry
Association admits and assists members operating in Southern Region – viz., States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry and Lakshadweep